High Performance Receiver Systems
Giastar has designed several receivers to meet specifications that were either unusually demanding or just unusual. We are therefore experienced in designing receiver systems from first principles rather than simply connecting together a few single-chip subsystems.
Receiver-oriented experience includes:
- Component-level design from from VLF to S-band, system design to 18GHz.
- FM, CW, BPSK and OQPSK demodulators.
- Broadband tuners with high spurious-free dynamic range.
- Antenna distribution systems.
Specific projects include:
- HF tuner module for use with digital downconverter. A physically small module with demanding dynamic range requirements:
- Input IP3 greater than 38dBm
- Noise figure better than 18dB
- Excellent phase noise combined with fast (1ms) switching time.
- L-band test receiver with narrowband CW and BPSK demodulators. capable of operating in poor C/No conditions with fast acquisition.
- High performance VHF to S-band receiver front end with challenging spurious-free dynamic range and spurious emission specs.
Giastar Home - Feedback - Enquiry
Copyright © Giastar Ltd, 1999..2007